August 11, 2013

Barista Parlor

Ever have one of those mornings where you wake up, see a picture posted on Instagram of someone's amazing breakfast and think, I want to have a breakfast like that? No? Maybe it's just us. We have so many great coffee shops (Barista Parlor being one of them) and restaurants in Nashville, but we just don't take advantage of them the way we should. As Crosbi gets older, we want to immerse her in the culture that is Nashville. Hoping to make early morning trips to the city like the one this morning a more regular occurrence.









xoxo

2 comments

  1. Barista Parlor looks amazing! And Miss Crosbi is just DARLING. If I ever make it out there (and I really hope I do), I'll have to ask you and Christiana to take me there! I want to see it!

    BTW - I totally love your new blog layout. (Well, it's new to me. I've been under a rock for the past year...)

    Hope you're doing well!

    XO,

    Lina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Definitely gonna have to try this place!

    ReplyDelete