March 24, 2012

Table For Three

The weeks leading up to Crosbi's arrival, Todd and I were intentional about fitting in a weekly brunch. I treasured those dates, just the two of us. I was so worried that having a baby would mean the end to our spontaneous weekend visits to new restaurants and cafes. Thankfully I was wrong!


I never could have imagined our weekends would only get better. It's so much fun to watch Crosbi take in her surroundings. Brunch dates are much sweeter with her around. 





This morning Todd and I tried a new place, the West End Cafe located on West End (obviously) in downtown Nashville. Great location, good food and an awesome atmosphere. I just wish we lived a bit closer. I could see us becoming regulars!





Happy Weekend!

1 comment

  1. Ooh, looks wonderful! Love the use of reclaimed wood on the counter. Glad sweet Crosbi can join you for brunch now!

    ReplyDelete