September 6, 2012

Outtakes

Life has been busy. A little too busy for my liking. I haven't had any time for this blog, and for the first time in my life I'm dealing with stress/tension headaches. I'm daily learning how to juggle all of my responsibilities. Who would have thought taking care of a nine month old (who isn't the world's best napper) would take up nearly all of my time? I've been spending a lot of time praying about and seeking wisdom on simplifying. I'm currently reading Organized Simplicity written by Tsh Oxenreider who blogs over at Simple Mom. If you need a good book to add to your reading list, I recommend this one.

***

Today while Crosbi was playing I got out my camera to try a couple of tips I had seen online. What better subject than a baby on the move? These photos aren't polished by any means, and to be honest, I don't put photos like these online much because I often care too much about what people think to show my real life. That's another thing I'm working on. It is a growing season around here!

Back to the photos. Here are the outtakes. Crosbi isn't in a cute outfit. In fact, she's not wearing clothes at all. Her diaper is totally full. She's teething, so she's drooling and has a runny nose, yet her blue eyes still sparkle like diamonds. She's beautiful no matter what. That's a lesson that will be taught early in our house.

This is my real life. Even in the outtakes, I'm one blessed girl.


Those eyes! Are you kidding me??


 I just love that squinty-eyed smile.




Todd calls this her Popeye face. A little blurry, but still hilarious!


 My big girl learning to climb up and down the step.


 She claps at all of her accomplishments. I hope she always has such beaming confidence.


I'm sure thankful for that little girl. She's helping me keep it real.

4 comments

  1. Tara! Those are NOT out takes! And she does have amazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Popeye face looks just like her Daddy! What a gorgeous baby she is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures! She's so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRECIOUS! Her eyes really are stunning. She is so lovely, inside and out! I hear you completely on being overwhelmed...it's hard to understand how your days can be so filled when with one little child. But they are! I think taking the time to capture the little moments like these is awesome and reminds me that's what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete