December 1, 2012

Crosbi's First Birthday

I just realized I never posted an 11 month update. Eek. I'm just happy that I'm getting Crosbi's birthday posted. It has been incredibly busy around here. Trying to stay on top of work while chasing a very fast walking toddler is daunting. Throw in a trip to Missouri and we're a bit behind. But I will get that 11 month post on here soon.

Speaking of Missouri, last week we traveled home for Thanksgiving and to celebrate a very special little girl's first birthday. I can't believe a year has gone by. I have a toddler. A toddler! I sure miss my baby, but I have to admit that this stage is so much fun. This past year has definitely been one of the most challenging, but I can very confidently say it has been the best year of my life.











Happy birthday, my beautiful girl.

2 comments

  1. It looks like she had a great time diving into that cake! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious precious precious! Happy birthday darling girl! The last pic with the cake has to be one of the best 1st birthday smushed cake pictures I've seen :)

    ReplyDelete