August 9, 2014

Thankful :: July 2014

Since I actually got my blogging act together last month, I don't have many photos that I haven't already posted. July gave us lots to be thankful for, but this post will be short and sweet as I'm currently in Missouri and sneaking on the computer while Crosbi naps.

In July we retreated to the Cabin, picked blueberries and visited St. Louis. But we also...

Played with bubbles on the front porch.


Watched a storm roll in at our CSA.


Pretended to be elephants at the craft store.


Met new "friends" and did a little back to preschool shopping.


August has felt so full already and we're not even half-way through. I'll post more about our time in Missouri, especially about our time at the lake which felt like medicine for this often anxious mama.

xoxo

Post a Comment