November 25, 2011

Hello World

Our lives officially changed forever on Monday, November 21st at 9:18pm. Crosbi Adelle made her debut weighing in at 8 pounds, 11 ounces and 19 inches long. She's a short little thing!

We are absolutely head over heels in love with our little girl. We can't get enough of her.


 





I have so much more to say, but don't quite have the energy yet to say it. I'll be back soon. For now, I'm going to go snuggle with my sweet baby. 

Thanks to all for your prayers, encouraging words and comments. We feel the love!

4 comments

  1. Love this perfect little angel baby<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing her sweet face makes my heart so happy. *waving* Hello Crosbi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely perfect. This post brings tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful. I am so happy I was close by when she entered the world! I will see her next time I am there. Praying for you and so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete