January 9, 2012

Crosbi: 1 Month

Our little girl is getting so big! She's technically 7 weeks old today, but we're still shy of two months, so I'm still good on calling this a one month post, right? I remember thinking about my maternity leave and how much spare time I would have to document every move Crosbi made. That's not so much the case. Between diaper changes and feedings, I don't have a lot of spare time. Thankfully C cooperated in a one-month photo shoot. Well, semi-cooperated. She was done about five minutes in.



Crosbi Adelle's One Month Stats:

*Weighing in at 11 pounds, 13 ounces and 23.5 inches long.
*She's starting to smile! It's so fun, but still rare. We take what we can get.
*She's getting really good at holding her head up. She thinks she's such a big girl.
*She's sleeping great at night. Typically 6-7 hours straight after daddy sings to her.
*She loves Mr. Lion on her activity mat.
*Bath time is her favorite.
*Already a music lover. Chris Tomlin seems to be her preference these days.
*Nicknames: "Tink" (began as stinker, then stink and eventually just became Tink). Todd calls her "Monk" short for monkey. Poor girl. We call her by nicknames so much that I had to stop and think about what her real name was once. I lost mommy points that day.

It's hard to believe that 7 weeks ago I was in labor, about to meet my little girl. Time is flying!


3 comments

  1. Such a doll! Love the pink! And you're lucky she's sleeping so well! My 18 month old still doesn't sleep 7 hours straight. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crosbi is so precious! She's growing so fast! I love her nicknames. :) (I totally laughed when I read that you had to stop and think what her name was. Hahaha!)

    Mike must think I'm funny because I give him updates on Crosbi, too.

    "This is Crosbi's dad. He gives me sports updates on Twitter."

    "This is Crosbi sleeping."

    "Oh look, this is Crosbi at bathtime!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's doing so well. Time sure does pass too quick. We had all kinds of names with Asher...pete, little boy blue, moompah zoompah, and now just officially "moomp".
    Chris Tomlin.... good taste already.

    ReplyDelete