February 12, 2013

Crosbi at 14 Months

I must really love my friends and family to post this video for them. For starters, I shot this right before my girl's bedtime and while she was fighting a 101.6 degree fever. She's a trooper. Also, you will hear me singing. I rarely let Todd hear me sing, and here I am putting it out there for the world to see. Maybe not the world, but it's out there. Please try to divert your attention to the adorable little girl in the video and not her pitchy mama.

This video captures Crosbi perfectly. Her love for music and books (especially books about Elmo). Her enthusiasm for Missouri sports teams - a girl after her daddy's heart. Her silly humor and a good dose of sassy attitude, which we are already working on. Sheesh.

Enjoy.


2 comments

  1. She's precious and your singing is fabulous. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this made me smile!! I miss that age! Precious. Your singing is perfect, no need to be embarrassed by it!

    ReplyDelete