June 4, 2014

Crosbi Says

On my to-do list is a reminder to buy a journal to document all of the funny things Crosbi says. She has been saying and doing such funny things lately and I want to remember all of it. I thought it would be fun to start recording her ramblings here as well for friends and family. Her imagination is wild, her joy is contagious, and she's just so funny. Having a toddler is the best.



After waking up early one morning, Crosbi crawled into our bed and fell back asleep for a couple of hours. I was working in the other room when she ran in and shouted, "I slept for like 5 hours!"

Frozen has been on repeat lately. Crosbi likes to dress like a princess and announce, "It's coronation day!"

She's been doing great with potty training, but often holds it too long when she doesn't want to stop playing. Lately when I ask her if she needs to potty she says, "No mom, I'm fine." And yeah, she often calls me mom (not mommy) and thinks it's hilarious to call me Tara.

Such a silly girl!


Post a Comment