July 26, 2009

They Say It's Your Birthday

Last night we celebrated Allison's 27th birthday. The night started at Arrington Vineyards, one of Allison's favorite places. We had a picnic dinner with close friends. The weather was beautiful - a perfect night for a birthday dinner outside. Arrington is this great little vineyard owned by Kix Brooks from Brooks & Dunn. It's just a few miles outside of Franklin. It's the perfect place for a date or dinner with friends.

Todd and I arrived a little early, so we thought we would snap a few pictures before everyone arrived.


may 6 005


may 6 003


Our friends arrived and the party began. It's not a real party until the girls start posing for pictures!


may 6 008


We ended the night back at Jeff and Allison's for homemade ice cream and a "drive-in" movie. It's so great having friends that make you feel like a kid again. I can't imagine my life without them.

Happy Birthday, Allison!

4 comments

  1. Thanks for helping it to be such a memorable birthday Tara! So thankful to have friends like you in my life - I'm truly blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls all look so beautiful! I'm glad you celebrated sweet Al so well.

    That picture of you and Todd is fantastic. You're both too cool for school.

    P.S. Al - your dress is amazing. Lovelovelove it. Happy Birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Wish I could have been there to celebrate Al!!! Can't wait to meet all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tara, if you haven't done so already, check our blog for updates from Ash's bday. I added to the original post I made on there. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete