December 4, 2009

Busy Busy!

I have definitely neglected my blog these past few weeks. I was out of town for Thanksgiving, then headed straight to California. I'm back, but I'm swamped at work. That's life, right? Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I just received an early Christmas present. I've started having my packages sent to my office. It adds a little more excitement to the day. Just a few minutes ago I was handed this:


It's a cell phone shot, so it's not the clearest picture I've ever taken, but I'm excited to dive into this book. Even more excited to meet the PW herself next week at her book signing! I'm thinking about whipping up a PW dish this weekend. Chicken Parmigiana anyone?

I'll be back soon!

3 comments

  1. The Marlboro Man sandwhich is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chicken parmigiana officially changed my life. Much gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christi - AGREED. How good was that?!

    ReplyDelete