December 17, 2009

The Nutcracker

Last weekend I went to my first ballet. After experiencing Broadway during my trip to NYC, I was really looking forward to seeing The Nutcracker in Nashville. The night was perfect. The girls and I kicked things off at Bricktops for dinner, getting so caught up in the food and conversation that we almost missed the ballet. We showed up with exactly one minute to spare. Thank goodness for valet!
-


-
The Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC)
-







-
Jackson Hall at TPAC (photos courtesy of tpac.org)
-






































































I am beyond blessed to have these girls in my life. They are some of the best Christmas gifts I could ever receive. Plus they all like to do girly things (like see the ballet) that I would never be able to get Todd to do, unless the ballet had a football theme. Even then it might be impossible! But that's what girlfriends are for. So thankful for them!

1 comment