December 20, 2009

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

This year Todd and I decided to host our first Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. You never know how parties like that will turn out. Will everyone dress up? Will they think it's silly? Will they embarrass themselves by showing up at our house looking like they just stepped out of the '80s?

Oh yes!

We had the best time and now know our friends are up for anything. And I mean anything!

What's a party without food? I think we all walked away stuffed.



But enough about the food. Let's get to the attire!

I hate to single anyone out, but our friends Jason and Renee looked incredible. We've learned our lesson: don't go up against these two in any costume contest! Hilarious.




The whole gang. I mean, how good do we look?



Now just the girls...



I think it's safe to say the party was a success. Can't wait for next year!

Post a Comment