October 21, 2009

Have You Met Lonny?

I jumped on the Domino train right as it was jumping off the tracks. My closest girlfriends all read Domino magazine for its great design tips and I would always love flipping through their copies when I was in their homes. When I finally decided I should just subscribe to the magazine myself, it went under.

It was probably the best for my budget anyway.

But just a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across the new online magazine Lonny. If you ask me, it picks up right where Domino left off. I know it's a bit of a bummer to not have the magazine in your hand to fold down corners, but all of the best parts of Domino and then some are in this magazine.


Here's a sample of what you will find:








Are you drooling yet? I know, one more thing to distract you at work, right?


Enjoy!

2 comments

  1. I love it but I wish you could buy it. I like to hold a magazine in my hands. Have you read Living etc? It's my favorite. Closest to Domino that you can buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo - LOVElovelove it.

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    [Although I don't think my boss is super happy - oops.] ;)

    ReplyDelete