June 7, 2010

Eclectic Nashville Condo & New Curtains

Last week I had the opportunity to be part of a video shoot for work. The video was a lot of fun, but the condo where it was filmed made my day. An incredibly talented co-worker of mine offered her condo as the set. From the moment I walked in I felt like I was in a high-rise apartment in New York overlooking Central Park. Her design taste is drastically different than mine (as seen below), but I love her style.




















-
-
I did a little "design" work of my own this weekend. I had originally been going for the "everything the same color" look. That seems to be the trend in the blog world - all white rooms, all blue rooms, etc. It's harder to pull off than you would think. Or maybe it was just me. Either way, I was getting tired of the bland look and added some color. Thanks to a good friend's advice, I made my first visit to World Market and picked up some new curtains. I'm now a huge fan of that store and I'm pretty happy with the results.
-
-
 Before:
-
-
-
-
-
After:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ah, color. Much better!

3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the colors in the curtains. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know i love color! Those curtains make SUCH a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lOVE World Market AND the curtains! - Ash

    ReplyDelete