June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend


“My home is not a place, it is people.”
- Lois McMaster Bujold











Todd and I had a great trip to Missouri this past weekend. We went to a family gathering on my side of the family where Todd met people who hadn't seen me since I was "this tall!"

Todd's parents have officially started building their new home. We can't wait until it's finished.

My parents surprised us with the news that they're moving too! Our trips home are going to be quite different in the coming months. But no matter where our parents live, we'll always be excited to make that seven hour drive to see the people we love.

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

1 comment

  1. Love those pictures.

    So glad you got to be there.

    And here's to building fresh new memories with both your real homes when you go visit them - wherever they live.

    ReplyDelete