June 4, 2013

Quack Quack

I so badly wanted to title this post "Ducks" since my post before was titled "Chickens," but I just couldn't get myself to do it. Two posts in a row about poultry? I might lose some readers.

But this post actually is about ducks. Or more specifically, about a few famous people who have made killing ducks their claim to fame.



I had the privilege of helping some friends out at the first annual K-Love Fan Awards. I had a great time, caught up with old friends and artists that are close to my heart, and worked my tail off. Plus I met the Robertsons of Duck Dynasty. I would call that a gold star weekend.

I'm very thankful that although my new and most important calling is to be mom, God still gives me tastes of my old life and the career I was so passionate about. I don't take that for granted.

Now to go grab my Duck Commander duck call from my toddler's mouth. She loves that thing!

xoxo

Post a Comment