January 15, 2009

Aprons, Aprons!

I have a slight fetish with aprons. I just love them - although I'm bad about remembering to wear mine. I'm slightly more in love with the idea of having cute aprons. But I'm going to be better about wearing them! Especially after seeing this post from one of my favorite blogs. How cute is this?! She will be posting the pattern soon. I think I'm going to have to try to make one myself.




Photos courtesy of The Sticklers Blog.

Just for fun, here's a picture of me in the apron my wonderful friend Allison made for my birthday. I love the pocket - it looks like an oven mitt! I was happily showing it off to my family this past Thanksgiving. Every girl should own one great apron! :)

1 comment

  1. You are so adorable in your apron! And Todd looks so proud of his cute little wife. Love this picture.

    I can't wait for you to make that other apron - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete