March 14, 2010

Cough Due To Cold?

Jenny: Forrest, I'm sick.
Forrest: Do you have a cough due to cold?

That is one of my favorite scenes in Forrest Gump. If you have seen the movie, you know Jenny didn't have a cold, but that line makes me laugh out loud every time I hear it. Who doesn't love Forrest Gump?

What I don't love is actually having a cold. I've been stuck inside all weekend sniffing, sneezing and coughing. And sleeping. Lots of sleeping. I've got to knock this thing out fast because one of my best friends is getting married this week and we have several fun nights planned leading up to the big day.

So to rid myself of this nasty cold, I have tried just about every cold medicine known to man. I'm not playing around here!




This weekend may not have gone as planned, but at least I will be well before the big day. One more NyQuil-induced night's sleep should do the trick.

Thankfully Todd has been a great nurse.

Hope you had a relaxing, healthy weekend!

7 comments

  1. Oh dear! Yes, please do get better quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling much better by now to enjoy the wedding festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no fun, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I hope you are feeling better! What an exciting week it is for you and the soon to be Manes! I was sick Sunday and Monday, too, but not as down and out as you. But I did sleep... a lot. Hopefully whatever is going around will move on already!! - Ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor sick girl. :(

    Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better!

    Kelly

    p.s. Enjoy your trip to Florida. The weather is lovely down here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I call it, "sick-ick". That means you're really sick. :(

    Feel better soon.

    I am happy you got 20% more NyQuil than the 20 count package. I appreciate a great deal. :)

    ReplyDelete