March 25, 2010

Warm Weather Wish-List

If you receive Anthropologie's newsletter, this will be old news, but I am in love with their new spring collection. I'm more of a Gap / J. Crew (Target...cough) person when it comes to inspiration. I love clean lines, simple patterns and classic pieces. But if you ask me, Anthro just hit the bullseye. Now I just need to figure out how to afford it all...



-
-

 -
 -




My friend Christi was just saying yesterday how she was excited for spring because she wanted to experiment with a new style. I never know what style I'm going for. I can become boring pretty quickly. I'm hoping the photos above will inspire me as I build my warm weather wardrobe.

In other news, Todd's family will be in town tonight, so I may be MIA for few days.

Have a wonderful weekend!!


4 comments

  1. YOU ARE FAMOUS IN SPAIN.

    [I just had to say that - make sure it does not go unnoticed.]

    You're too cute - I love your style and never ever think you're boring! But judging from the gorgeous inspiration you posted, I'm so excited to see what you come up with this new season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see that second outfit never leaving my body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they always have such beautiful catalogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tara (and Christiana, too):

    How do you become famous in Spain?

    I think that's pretty exciting. I think you're pretty exciting, too. I also think Spring makeovers are exciting. Have fun! *waving*

    ReplyDelete