March 23, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

...and so have our busy lives! I have so much to catch up on, but I'm being lazy tonight. I forgot what it felt like to be overwhelmed. Until now, life has been manageable. So much for that. Let the craziness begin!

I have lots of blog posts up my sleeve. My great friend Susan got married this past weekend. I'll have more news about that as the photos come in. My high school girlfriends and I are planning the trip of a lifetime, Todd's family will be with us this weekend, and then we head back to Missouri the weekend after that. Work decided to hit me with a mean right hook this week, so I'm trying to stay afloat. No complaints - just trying to ease back into the chaos we often call life.

The good news? It's officially spring. The sun is out, the trees are blooming (including the gorgeous cherry blossoms in our neighborhood) and I will be spending a lot of my time outside. Todd and I kicked things off with a wonderful dinner outdoors tonight and I'm continuing with lunch at the park tomorrow. I've been aching for spring. I'm so thankful it's here!

Somehow in the midst of my crazy schedule I found the time to try a new recipe. A girl needs her chocolate when she's stressed.



A similar recipe can be found here.

I'll be back soon. I need to gather my thoughts and give my day-planner an overhaul.

Hope you're outside enjoying the beautiful spring weather!

5 comments

  1. A Few Things I Love About This Post:

    1. Your new signature!

    2. The picture. Chocolate. Enough. Said.

    3. The promise of more posts that are currently just hanging out in your lovely long sleeves.

    4. That you keep a day-planner;

    which means

    5. Maybe you can help me organize my life.

    Welcome, Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Christi! I love this blog design and think it's a winner. And the chocolate - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so yummy. I actually just wanted to say hello to Nashville lady from another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, what an adorable blog you have :) it's always nice to find another good "married couple" blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we don't do dessert very often, but this has me wanting one!

    ReplyDelete