March 11, 2010

Seven More Weeks

In seven weeks from today, Todd and I will load up the car and head to the beach for an early anniversary trip to Destin, Florida (one of our new favorite places). Seven weeks feels like an eternity, but I'm counting down the days. Just 48 more to go.

I have "spring fever" so bad this year. I'm sure it's because Nashville was uncharacteristically cold this winter and also because I haven't traveled for work in awhile. I'm getting antsy for a fun trip, especially a trip to the beach with my favorite guy.




I'll try not to wish the time away. Lots of other fun things are happening between now and then. But I'm ready. I'm ready to pack all of the books I've been wanting to read, lather on the sunscreen and spend hours walking white beaches and soaking up the sun.

Just seven weeks. I don't know if I can wait that long!

What are your fun Spring plans?

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that picture of Destin is stunning! I miss it SO much. Especially thinking about all my fun times there with Suz as we approach her wedding day - my best spring plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine - Absolutely! Suz's wedding is the best kick-off to Spring. Excited to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you to have a romantic getaway to that beautiful place.

    My plan for Spring: bikes. It's happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. going out west with a mutual friend of ours (brittany garrett) and my boyfriend! colorado here we come :)

    ReplyDelete