February 25, 2014

Thankful :: February 2014 Edition

February has been a good month. Lots to be thankful for.



Thankful for sunny skies and warmer weather. Just a little time outdoors makes such a difference in our day and now I'm so ready for spring I can't stand it. 



For tea parties with stuffed animals and Pinterest breakfasts (that are actually doable for this impatient mama) when we're not able to make it outdoors. Definitely helps pass the time. 





For my mom and a weekend with her all to ourselves. We were definitely sad to see her go. Since my mom could make her life's work scouring antique stores, (and does to some extent!) my sister and I took her to Bell Buckle, a quaint little town that has its fill of antique shops. Bell Buckle is also known for its annual Moon Pie festival which I'm determined to visit at some point. Moon Pies were one of my favorite treats as a kid, so of course Crosbi had to have her first Moon Pie experience. She loved it.





For preschool Valentine's Day Sock Hop parties. I panicked a little when her teacher asked that all the children dress in 50s attire. I don't sew and definitely didn't have a poodle skirt lying around. I was thrilled to find a costume on Amazon for $10. Watching Crosbi twirl in her skirt made my day. Having a girl is too much fun. 


For overnight trips (even when we only travel a few miles from home) with the greatest friends a girl could ask for. These ladies challenge and inspire me in more ways than I can count. I'm blessed for sure.

February, you've been good to me.

xoxo

Post a Comment