February 7, 2009

Lazy Saturday

The sun didn't stick around long this morning, but it was around long enough to warm the air, which is all I can ask for. Today has been off to a great start. Todd and I slept in and then got up and had coffee (I had yummy Tazo Chai Tea that I'm officially addicted to!).

We climbed back in bed and checked our e-mail and read for awhile and after lunch went for a walk/jog. The breeze was a little chilly, but it was still really nice out. We walked about 3 miles and once we got back to our house, all of our neighbors were out. I have decided that I could never live in the country. I love the sense of community that comes with living in a neighborhood. There was a yard full of boys playing football. Little girls were riding their bikes up and down the street. Our neighbor Jason and his wife came over for a bit and we may head to their house tonight to play board games. I love it. Oh warm weather, please stay around for awhile?!

***********

Todd and I just finished dinner and it was amazing! My wonderful husband (and grill master) made Mahi Mahi sandwiches and sweet potato fries (Mahi Mahi and fries were from Trader Joe's). Dinner was delicious! I wonder what we're having for dessert. ;)


Todd is starting a fire and we're just hanging out watching Wedding Crashers. I think I'll also get to work on my Valentine's Day cards. I love Saturdays. :)

Post a Comment