February 28, 2009

Coffee and Curtains

Have I mentioned that I love Saturdays? Only about 100 times I'm sure. I'm getting a little tired of being stuck inside on the weekends, but I'm trying to make the most out of it by getting things done around the house. Believe me, when it's warmer - you won't find me inside!

Today started out like any normal Saturday. I woke up and got the coffee started.


Then I made orange rolls. I had every intention of making the "Easy Orange Rolls" I blogged about here, but I decided to be lazy and let Pillsbury do the work. The rolls may have come from a can, but they were still delicious!


A week or so ago our tax return came in and I was able to get curtains for our bedroom. Todd was nice enough to spend his Saturday putting them up for me. They look great, babe. :)


Don't look too closely - the curtains need to be steamed, our bed isn't made and the paper blinds are definitely not the look I'm going for, but it's a start! Now for new bedding. Maybe the IRS will give us another tax return?

Happy Saturday!

4 comments

  1. I love those canned sweet rolls of any flavor! :) - anything sweet actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the curtains look great tara! your room looks so peaceful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee, cinnamon rolls, and a peaceful bedroom.

    You do Saturdays right.

    ReplyDelete